Code of Conduct
Our code of conduct is designed for the benefit of everyone and to ensure that discussions remain positive and productive. View it here.
Please view the billing policy here.
Alterations and Construction Policy
Please view the alterations and construction policy here.
All Fisherman’s Wharf properties are subject to City of Victoria development permitting, including for exterior renovations, expansions, new builds, and changes of use. These documents will assist float home owners and commercial operators with the permitting process.
Float Home Information:
- STEP 1 A – Float Home Disposition Checklist
- STEP 1 B – 60 Days Notice of Disposition of FH
- STEP 1 C – GVHA Application for FH Licence
- British Columbia Float Home Standards
- Transport Canada Float Home Standards
Facility Rules and Regulations
Please view the facility rules and regulations here.
The following regulations are administered by Transport Canada and strictly enforced by the Harbour Master and the Harbour Patrol.
- No sailing or anchoring is permitted within the harbour
- Speed cannot exceed 5 knots in the Inner and Middle Harbour
- Speed cannot exceed 7 knots in the Outer Harbour
- Vessel must leave a minimum wash
For the air and marine traffic pattern in the harbour, view Transport Canada’s Port of Victoria Traffic Scheme.
For more information on Transport Canada marine regulations, please visit their website.