The Future of Ogden Point
The Master Plan is intended to outline Greater Victoria Harbour Authority’s aspirations for Ogden Point. It establishes the policies and guidelines to direct the future development of the Ogden Point Facility for the next 30 years.
We submitted a final draft of the Ogden Point Master Plan to the City of Victoria in late 2016. This submittal resulted in requests for further study on transportation management and market viability.
Over the last 2.5 years, our team has worked diligently to develop, study, and analyze these two areas to help inform a revised master plan.
We’re continuing to move forward and identify the final pieces for the plan prior to submission to the City of Victoria.
With all of this new information, we’re also interested in hearing what you have to say. Our development team will be working to ensure that we reconnect with First Nations, stakeholders, partners, and the broader community. Our objectives are to provide them with an opportunity to review the plan, check-in with us on our status and next steps, and generate further enthusiasm for this highly-anticipated project.
If you are interested in learning more about the master plan, please connect with us.
- December 2016: Ogden Point Master Plan Final Draft
- October 2016: Master Plan Update – Information Session Boards
- October 2016: Master Plan Update – Information Session Presentation
- June 2016 : Master Plan Update – Information Session Boards
- June 2016: Master Plan Update – Information Sessions Presentation
- February 2016: Community Feedback Summary
- February 2016: Community Conversation – Stantec Presentation
- February 2016: Community Conversation – Information Boards
- 2015–2016: Ogden Point Master Plan & Rezoning Application Engagement Plan
- Ogden Point Functional & Facilities Plan (Phase 3) – Information Session
- Community Feedback Summary – November 2015 Community Conversation