Fisherman’s Wharf is open to visitors with COVID-19 measures in place:
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 metres (6 feet)
- Observe directional signage to assist with flow on the ramps
- If grabbing take-out, please ensure you properly dispose of your packaging
- Float Home areas on A, B and C docks will remain closed to the public as long as COVID-19 measures remain in place
- Restaurant seating meets physical distancing guidelines; seating capacities are at roughly 50%
- Additional seating in common areas may be added as we monitor the flow of people through our facility.
Just around the corner from Victoria’s Inner Harbour, Fisherman’s Wharf is a hidden treasure waiting to be discovered. This unique marine destination offers food kiosks, unique shops and eco-tour adventures amongst fishing vessels, pleasure boats with live-aboard residents, float homes, and commercial businesses.
The eastern end of Fisherman’s Wharf is populated largely by float homes. The Greater Victoria Harbour Authority has set aside 33 berths designated for floating residences. Visit the Fisherman’s Wharf Float Homes page to learn more.
Fisherman’s Wharf is a unique marine destination with a distinct flavour. Working fishing vessels, pleasure boats with live-aboard residents, float homes and commercial businesses are all moored at the docks. The wharf is a great destination for those seeking fresh fish or seafood.
- Barb’s Fish and Chips
- The Fish Store & More
- Hi Gear Crab Sales
- Jackson’s Ice Cream
- Moka House Coffee & Bistro
- Puerto Vallarta Amigos
- Pirate Pizza
- Smoke and Anchor
- Sweets Mini Donuts
Shops & Boutiques
Fisherman’s Wharf is located just around the corner from Victoria’s Inner Harbour or just a 10 minute walk from The Breakwater District at Ogden Point cruise ship terminal. Enter off St. Lawrence Street or Dallas Road.
- Walk: Take a 15-minute scenic walk from the Inner Harbour
- Bus: Check BC Transit for further info on routes.
- Bike: Bike racks available
- Drive: Paid parking is available
- By Victoria Harbour Ferry
There is currently no transient moorage available at Fisherman’s Wharf; however there is annual moorage available. To learn more about the rates and how to book, please click here.