Ready to Embark?
We are all about finding the right people, with the right skills, attitude and initiative. Once you join our team, GVHA is committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Here are some of the many reasons to work with us:
Wages and Benefits
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunities for career and professional development
- Meaningful and interesting jobs
- 6 paid Personal/Sick days per calendar year
- Group RRSP matching program based on years of service (from 2% to 6%)
- Health & Wellness Incentive – $300 per fiscal year
- 1 paid Volunteer day per calendar year
- Quality on-site amenities (i.e. bike storage, gym, shower/change rooms)
- Discounts around Victoria
Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
- We are dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our whole workforce
- Our goal is to ensure all employees are given equal opportunity, and that GVHA is representative of all sections of society
- Our properties are located on the traditional lands of the Lekwungen people and both Songhees Nation and Esquimalt Nation are represented on our Board of Directors. As a result, qualified self-identified Aboriginal applicants may be given preference during the recruiting and selection process.